Saturday, September 1, 2007

Toxic Baby and Peanut Butter & Jelly

Conor was just sitting on my lap and did his poo for the day. Now that he's mostly on formula he only goes once a day, vs. once every ten minutes (seemed that way) with breast milk. OMG He's toxic. TOXIC! That was one of those diapers that immediately went into a plastic bag and outside into the trash can. I really wanted to get Sam to change it, but considering he was in the middle of painting the side wall of the garage I didn't think he'd go for it. When I came back into the house and was changing over the laundry I realized that I could still smell it, not one of those it's burned into my nostrils forever smells, I meant it was still 'with' me. AND I was right. The smell permeated my dress and was stuck to me...I just had to douse myself with fabrize (I could change but this dress is sooo comfy...hehe). Now I need to burn down the room he did it in...uggggg Maybe I should try and get that breast milk supply back up. LOL

Can I comment on Uncrustables. I mean seriously. I was looking at them in the frozen food isle at the grocery store today and wondered what the hell the point of those were. I mean really...convenience? Is it really hard to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Have we gotten that lazy?? And we spend how much on them??? Iif you are buying Uncrustables you need to sit down and think about maybe donating some of that to charity...and slow down huh - not that tough to make a PB&J...sorry Smuckers.

No comments: