Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Drama of Being Three...

I was just down stairs changing over laundry when Aiden came down to ask to play Sonic (XBox). He had been playing nicely all morning so I figured I'd give him a few minutes but told him that he needed to help me with the laundry - just help move the stuff from the wash to the dryer...not a huge task, I was there helping him but told him he needed to help with chores and cleaning up around the house. He refused. Down right refused and started to cry. So I told him he needed to either help so he could play Sonic or go to his room. He said "Go to room!" BAWLING...so I said okay, go...He replies with "See you later" through his tears and heads up the stairs. I finish and meet him on the stairs where he is repeating..."It's soooo far away...It's sooo far away." Ahh, it's tough to be three...

No comments: