Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Moms..

I've been completely absorbed in my moms group lately...I'm having such a great time with it. I've scheduled our latest playgroup at the local fire department, they will be showing off the fire truck to the 3+ crowd. I can't wait for our first 'crafternoon' and am hoping it goes off without a hitch. :) I've gotten a lot of compliments on my ideas for my recent playgroups and that makes me even more excited! I have moms whose kids are three saying they can't wait until they are three years old! I'm such a dork! LOL I've made a good friend with a few of the ladies and am looking forward to making some more, Aiden gets along really well with the other kids and has a blast so that's great.

This morning we went to a playgroup at the park close by...Aiden skinned his knee and arm pretty bad but he had a good time. :) Tonight I'm going to Stonehill with Marie for a book discussion, should be fun. :) Some adult time is always great!

I'm just rather stumped on some playgroups for the Infant group...I want to have a signing group but need to make sure I have a working video before scheduling it. :)

No comments: