Monday, September 10, 2007

Gluten Gluten you evil Minx...

She'ssss baaaaccckkkkk....

gluten intolerant girl at her finest.

After my raving review at the dentist today I decided to see if there was a correlation between teeth decay and celiac disease and DING DING DING...there is. THAT explains a lot.

Also, it's here, it's happened, it has taken three months for the joint pain, numbness (all the time now) in my hands and feet and abdominal pain to return (not to mention the fun bathroom adventures). Oh pasta, it was good to have you back in my life, cookies and crackers too...but alas, we must bid farewell. *SIGH* (Oh let me also add the irritability is back with a vengence as well)

Sooo I'm going to have a gluten goodbye celebration over the next week while I ween myself and then prepare for detox. Oh joys. I may not even make the next week but we have a TON of items in the house right now that are def. not gluten free...Well I guess I should just say no right. I just need to do some planning for me...my alternative menu and fun stuff like that.

Not looking forward to this at all. NOT at all.

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

No comments: