Friday, August 31, 2007

Slacker...

See I'm already slacking off! LOL...

So an update...yesterday Conor, Aiden and I went to Slater Park in Pawtucket. It is a really cute park, we'll have to go back sometime. We went with the Infant and up playgroup, where the intent was a mile and a half walk...I guess I didn't realize that. Without a double stroller, you can guess how successful that was...No way Aiden was going that long but he did do well. We actually ended up walking with a mom who had a two year old and an eight month old, and both decided perhaps it was best to turn back (since the moms had whizzed ahead of us without toddlers in tow) and just hit the playground. Hehe. Aiden got tired on the return trip and she had a double stroller, carried her eight month old and pushed Aiden and her two year old...very sweet of her. So I did make a new friend out of it. Aiden did too! Conor napped the whole time. Hehe.

Comcast is coming today to give us a new modem, we are upgrading to having phone service (we'll also have HBO and Stars too - all cheaper than what we currently have.) I also switched out our cell phone plans and think I've cut our bill in half...not bad eh? So just by making a few phone calls I saved us at least fifty bucks a month. I did buy a new phone yesterday. I'm a dork and was excited about that...since we haven't had a home phone since oh...2002! Ahh, it's like I've gone retro. I need to call all our docs offices and such with the new number. :)

Not much else going on. I'm just working on the house today since I have to be home for the comcast guy anyway...and wait for Sam's new XBox 360. So I'm doing a fifteen minute day (crap forgot to set it this time). Except for when it comes to the boys of course, can't time that. LOL

I'll have to post the pics of our newest crafts. We didn't do any yesterday since we had such a big day at the park, but the day before Aiden painted his very own vase and I made him some slipper socks. :)

No comments: