Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Crazy Sexy Cancer...

I'm watching this show right now. I didn't update anything today, so thought I'd at least put a little bit in. Tomorrow we have a playgroup at Slater Park. This is a good documentary thus far. Sam thinks the title is foolish, I think it's great, perhaps it depends on what side of the fence you sit on. Granted she has a very rare stage 4 cancer and mine was a rather 'common' stage 1 cancer...it's still a club I belong to, or well did, hopefully I won't again...but the fear is still there...Anyhoooo...

I need to pick up some of these bracelets and give them to friends, I forget to order some, I love them...I see them quite often, most are always given as a gift...I've never encountered anyone who bought their own...so I'll have to give some out. :) Mel's Bracelets

No comments: