Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Tuesday...

Good Tuesday morning to you. Last night Conor did well and woke up at 1:30 and 4:00. :) He was being so fussy before bed I wasn't sure what he'd do last night. It was an odd day all in all since he was awake so much...I did a ton of cleaning up yesterday but by nightfall, it was a mess again...uggg.

Aiden never napped yesterday and was up for quite a while in the middle of the night, then up early this morning...which means I'm in for quite a day. I think as soon as everyone is fed and changed this morning we'll head over to the playground. I'll run him early so he'll take a long nap this afternoon.

Conor is sitting next to me smiling away...he's not old enough to actually 'smile' yet so I love it when he does it on his own, it's really charming and I hope his real one is the same, it's so precious. Poor kid though only wants to poop. He has a hard time with that. I remember Aiden having the same issue, but Aiden's got really bad as he got older, I'm hoping that that doesn't happen with Conor.

Aiden's imagination has taken over. It's really funny to hear him in his playroom acting out scenarios with his toys. Yesterday he had food on the brain, he ate ten different times I think. He ordered a pizza with pickles on it on his little cell phone=he doesn't even like picles. Unfortunately he keeps putting his toys in his mouth. 3 years old and he starts putting things in his mouth now. Last night Sam says to him "Take that out of your mouth, it's probably from China." How true.

I only pumped twice yesterday and the last time was at four pm, this mornings pump only resulted in six ounces so it means I'm on my way to drying up...woohoo. I feel bad for wanting that to happen, but it makes life easier.

Sam says if his horses come in (i.e. the market) then he's getting a mandolin so he can play two songs, "You are the Everything" and "Gin and Juice". He wants to be able to play the mandolin in the garage during parties...you can imagine my reaction to that one...laughter. Perhaps if there were three songs, not two. LOL But he also said maybe we could go on Vacation in December to Clearwater, FL, where there is some seminar I wouldn't have to go to. That would be nice, we've never been away together - except with friends on group vacations.

I need to do something about the spiders here, my house is a scene from Arachnophobia lately. Out my front door there are two webs, one on either side of the stairs that spread from the top of the steps to the trees, Sam said he saw a bug fall in there the other day and the spider come out and grab it then go back into hiding. I think he's got his own room in the basement or something, it's a serious web. They are all over actually, the webs. I sprayed down the back porch yesterday since there were webs all over it, between every rung. They are also taking over Aidens play areas...as well as the egg sacks being all over the place. Inside the house is no better...uggg...damn things. I know spiders eat other bugs and all and are a 'good thing' but when there are a million of them, it's a bit much.

Well I should get some breakfast and get some cleaning up done.

No comments: