Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Green Clean

This morning while Swiffer WetJetting the kitchen floor, Conor thumped by - crawling away and I thought...EEEK! Danger! Chemicals! On the floor! Touching his hands! That go in his mouth!!! And....from there it became a mission for the day to get all natural items to clean my house with, and remove the 'dangerous' ones. I am a SUCKER for cleaning products. So this is going to be really hard for me. Wish me luck! White vinegar, baking soda, corn starch and lemon...here I come!!

Boys are doing well btw, Aiden finished up his testing last week so we'll see what his results have to say for us on Thursday. I think they will be leaning away from the ELC preschool and a 'regular' preschool recommendation. AND my insurance won't cover neurological testing to see 'what else is going on' so it will be $3,500 out of pocket and the waiting list is 13 months...maybe by then they will cover it??!! At least if gives me time to fight it.

No comments: