Friday, April 11, 2008

First day and Bloodwork

Aiden had his first run through with preschool yesterday. He went in at ten (his usual start time is nine) and came home after speech at twelve. I didn't speak to his teacher yesterday, since I saw Ms. Tricia when I picked him up but she (Ms. Sara) called today and told me that he was very willing to do everything they asked and he had a lot of fun and enjoyed himself. I figured he would. He's good like that...especially when he's not home! HA!

While he was at school Conor and I went over to the lab and got his bloodwork done...poor dude. They had such a hard time finding his veins. We got his results back today and all is well, except he has elevated triglyceride levels. We will discuss that next week, but Sam tells me that Aiden had the same thing...huh I completely forgot about that!

Today I had a bit of a breakdown, not sure why, I'm just tired I guess and not sleeping so that doesn't help. I tried so hard to go to bed early the other night and got into bed at 7:30 and never fell asleep until after midnight. Uggg so much for that effort. I got a little nap in this afternoon while Conor was asleep and Aiden fell asleep too, so that was good. Aiden is asleep still, Conor is destroying things and I'm doing the smart thing of updating my blog, instead of starting dinner and preventing the boy from knocking over the trash...

No comments: