Monday, April 7, 2008

A new Meal...

Trying out a new dish tonight. I'll update w/ how it was:

IT WAS GOOD! Def. will make again, next time I think I'll use a clove or two of garlic, I like a little more of a garlic kick. :)

Artichoke Chicken

INGREDIENTS

* 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 3/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1 pinch garlic pepper
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves


DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic pepper. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenly with artichoke mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.


Right now it is still cooking, thus no update. But as I sit here feeding Conor the kid is fussing and pulling at his ears. ARE YOU SERIOUS? He has been on Amoxycillin every day for almost a month now to PREVENT ear infections until his surgery and he is still going to get them?? Ugggggggg I can't say for sure he has one, but I'm guessing he does, we'll know tomorrow I guess...I'm going to take him to the ped. Ugggh uggggh double uggggg

Aiden had his last day of language group today w/ Ms. Kristina. Since he will be starting school this week he will no longer be going to see her on Monday afternoons. :( It'll be great for him but I know he enjoyed his time with her. His language group will now be on Tuesdays in his classroom and his other therapist (Ms. Tricia) will be coming in. I still haven't completely broken it to him that he's going to be going to school...he'll want to go that second...

Sam took today off so he could work around the house. ;) He started on our garden boxes and they are almost done...we have them cut, drilled and stained for the most part. Then will come the easy part of assembling them and filling them. :)

Well only twelve minutes left on that chicken so I best assemble some more side dishes... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That recipe looks really good. I'm trying to plan the perfect birthday dinner for my bf. what do you think about this recipe as a starter?

http://snagwiremedia.com/blog/mt-search.cgi?IncludeBlogs=10&search=crab+dip