Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We are sitting...AND crawling...

Weee! Conor can now get from a laying down state to a sitting state...quiet well. He did for sure the first time on Monday night, after his bath, while I was dressing him of course which makes it super easy on me. ;) He has been working on crawling for some time now, but he's officially a crawler, even if it is only three or four 'steps' forward at a time, he's making progress! We have to watch out for this one, he's into EVERYTHING. This morning it was the dog food..uggg. Currently he's on the floor below me while I sit on the couch with Aiden watching Maya & Miguel. I'm pretty sure he's trying to eat my ankles...they aren't that tasty...but he's cracking up. To each their own.

It's a rainy yucky day out. Conor, Aiden and I went to the gym this morning. Then to the grocery store to get him some more babyfood (I have slacked at making it lately) and back home. No naps really today...just a few minutes for Conor this morning. Uggg I hate days like this. Somehow if Sam was home, both boys would nap at the same time for hours I'm sure. Figures right?

No comments: