Monday, March 10, 2008

Budget Budget Budget

Aaaaa! We are sinking! Can you believe that $1200 a month goes to CC debt? YUP! And because so much is going to that we keep running it up because w/ DH only getting paid once a month we start to run out of money by the end of the month and groceries need to go on the old CC.

Soooo time to stick to that budget and be honest with myself and have a no spending challenge. ONLY buy what I need and what is on my 'list' as far as groceries, etc. goes. I will have to cheat once this month, since we will have to get the boys stuff for Easter.

But happy to report that I spent NO money today since I was supposed to go to BJ's but the boys through a holy fit - both were exhausted - so I ended up coming home instead. But, I do have to go there tomorrow...as well as the grocery store and the dentist.

Gotta go fold some laundry, I only have like 1 million loads to catch up on from hell week last week.

No comments: