Tuesday, September 30, 2008

For Kara - Picture of Bread from Bread Machine

 

Different breads come out differently - so I'd experiment with your recipe if you do not like how it comes out in your machine.

From left to right I have a Rye Bread, Parmesean Pepper Bread and Gluten Free Flax bread.

The Rye Bread and the Parm. Pepper bread were made in the same breadmaker and are actually the exact same 'size' loaf - 1.5 lbs. They were made in a breadmaker that has a sideways pan. Rye was made on Sunday and Parm. Pepper was made on Moday. Obviously they look VERY different and well, they should - they are different types of bread.

The GF bread was made in the breadmaker shown previously (a standup pan) - also made on Sunday (had dueling breadmakers going). It's an extremely heavy bread (you would be too if you had all those ingredients) and it was very very humid here after the whole hurricane storms we were getting...so it's kinda sad looking...hehe...tastes the same and well the kids don't care anyway.

Hope that helps Kara! If you need some recipes, let me know - as you can see I make non GF bread too! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kara said...

Thanks T! Yeah...mine don't quite turn out like that in the machine. That's why I usually end up baking them in the oven. I will try to play with my recipes a bit and see if that helps because I'd really like to do it all in the machine. I'd love the Parmesean Pepper Bread recipe. That sounds awesome!