Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trash to...uh...treasure??

So I saw this on the side of the road.



Brushed it clean, Spray painted it cream - but not thoroughly so as to make it look a little 'weathered'





And put it on the wall as a 'message board/bulletin board' in my office.




What do you think?
Shall I pop it back on the side of the road?

I was thinking I needed a little message board above my desk and well hey, free is better than whatever I would have spent being the usual consumer that I am...Use it people! Don't throw it away, make something new, something beautiful...all it takes is a little bit of time (and spray paint). Be a little green, a little thrifty, a little creative. Just think, this guy would be still sitting in a ditch somewhere, waiting to be thrown in the back of a trash truck...instead he's happily on my wall, holding my pretty things and notes about life.

No comments: