Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jinxed!

I just commented that I was shocked that Conor had taken a 2.5 hour nap so far this afternoon...hit return and I hear him crying from his room....Ahhhh more later than, must go rescue the little prince.

Ah, prince had his foot caught in his crib...poor Prince. But I rescued him, good Queen that I am. He is now in a dry diaper and wrestling with his brother. Most parents wouldn't allow their ten month old to wrestle with a three year old...but Conor actually holds his own quite well, if anything it's Aiden who needs to buck up a bit. Conor is 28 lbs of pure meat. LOL

So I've become a bit obsessed w/ The Pioneer Woman. I haven't looked at real estate in Oklahoma yet (will do that next) but man she makes me want to take the bull by the horns literally with this whole getting back to basics mentality..

But perhaps I should be able to get the dog inside when I call him first and try and get the cat to stop pooping under the deck...you know before I tackle a cattle farm.

1 comment:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

T,
I love the new look/layout of your blog. I hear you about the Pioneer woman, that girl makes me want to live free! LOL!!