Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday...

Ok I figured I'd at least update on what is up with today and then can backtrack on all the stuff I haven't updated on in the last...oh...whatever. LOL

Anyhow, today was actually rather productive for me. Sam was hungover all day because of being at the game last night, but he was good enough to watch the boys for a bit while I went out to the gym for a bit. I did 20 minutes on the elliptical (which is only 1 mile), and a ton of weights...bunch of different stuff...

I also made one makeup bag today (made one last night too). Want to get a few of them made and then put them up on my etsy site. I also am almost done with my crochet ball...probably will finish that tonight. I just finished nine soaps, so they are setting up. Plus normal household stuff...have I mentioned how much I love my new time saver of clipping dirty socks together. It makes folding whites soooo much easier.

Well I'm going to try and finish my ball and perhaps make a few bracelets too...I've hit a craft kick I guess.

Oh I really want to make these: http://www.michaelmillerfabrics.com/blog/cloth_shoe.pdf



Aren't they the cutest??

No comments: