Thursday, November 29, 2007

Smells like...like...like Cheeseburgers!!!

Aiden cracks me up.

So I'm making dinner and cut up some onions...the kids dietary repertoire consists of peanut butter jelly/grilled cheese/pasta/mac and cheese/ hot dogs and waffels...he doesn't eat much. Anyhow, I was cutting the onions and our conersation proceeded as such:

A: "Mmmmm smells yummy"
Me: "That's what onion smells like. That's an onion."
A: "mmmmmmmmmmm" Sniffing...He then comes up and sniffs me.
Me: "What does mommy smell like?"
A: *thinking, comes in for another smell* "Chocolate."
Me: "Oo, I smell like chocolate? Cool."
He then smells himself and declares : "TREATS!" Treats aren't so shabby either, I mean on the whole spectrum of things to smell like, chocolate and treats, neither one of those is a bad thing.
I then asked him what Conor smells like, he ran over to Conor's swing, took a big whiff and said "CHEESEBURGERS!!"

No comments: