Monday, November 5, 2007

I had forgotten..

To mention that I joined a gym on Saturday! It's rather pricey, $40/mo plus childcare - putting me at over $60/month but I think I'll take advantage of it.
I went on Saturday for an hour, did 20 mins on the bike and 20 on the treadmill and did 30 leg presses at 60 lbs...Went back today did the same except I increased my level for both the bike and the treadmill and also added some leg curls to work the backs of my thighs...lord knows they need it.
Aiden and Conor went to the childcare today. It was nice to just veg for an hour and not have to deal with either of them...I know that sounds kinda cruel but it was a good escape. I also was able to shower all by myself and knew my boys were being taken care of. :)
I hope to go back tomorrow and work on my top half...arms, abs, shoulders, back, etc and give the legs a break. I'm going to try for an every other day schedule. :)

1 comment:

M said...

Go girl....you rock!!!