Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Gobble Gobble!

Thanksgiving day is upon us! We will be heading up to Keene, NH in the morning to spend it at Sarah's house. They are all very excited to spend some time with Aiden, as goes the message that was relayed to me by Sam today. I'm sure they are excited to spend time with Conor as well...I mean who wouldn't want to spend time w/ a constipated teething four month old?? Ray of sunshine that one. ;) He's doing well with eating though, perhaps too well, thus the constipation. He had his first meal on Saturday and has done well with Rice Cereal, Applesauce and today's fun introduction...PRUNES! I was going to introduce Sweet Potatoes tomorrow as a special Thanksgiving treat, however, I think the prunes were more vital. He's got a digestive track like his brother, poor dude. Aiden always had constipation issues...now if I could only get him not to go in his underwear...He is doing really well though with peeing on the potty. :) :) Yeah for potty training!
I just making some stuff for tomorrow, I made a gluten free apple crisp, a artichoke dip and sausage stuffed mushrooms. MMmmmmm. I am going to try out some GF stuffing too, if it tastes okay I'll bring some with me.
I have to say Aiden is the cutest thing. He just stumbled out of the playroom after waking up from his nap. He fell asleep on the way home from the grocery store so I put him in his bed, he woke up w/in an hour, but came out here, went pee pee then moved to the futon in the playroom and fell back asleep. He's wearing his cousins handme downs...a turtleneck and a sweatshirt that look really cute on him right now...hehe.
Well...monsieur fussy pants needs his bottle..please pray the prunes work soon... :)

No comments: