Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

I voted. :) Did you?

Then, I went to the grocery store and spent $52 but saved $49!! SAWEET! I get so excited about my savings. Hehe. :) All that was mostly just shopping the sales, and well I also am doing a buzz (BuzzAgent) for YoBaby (and Yo Mommy but our stores don't carry it) yogurt so I had coupons for free yogurt for Conor. WEEEE...

Earlier today we celebrated MardisGras w/ a playgroup at Fayes. It was good. Aiden is so exhausted lately...time to get those tonsils out! Our apt. is on March 3 for our consult, I hope Dr. Licamelli schedules our surgery soon after. Aiden's last surgery was in September (I think??) of '06 so it's been a while since we've had one, he's older now, I hope he handles it okay. This will be surgery number 4. Poor dude.

Conor was a superfuss today. His teeth are certainly bugging him. He stopped his antibiotics two days ago so I'm praying that this fussiness isn't the start of yet another infection, otherwise I'll ask Dr. L. for a two-for-1.

No comments: