Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I think there is a light...

at the end of the sickness tunnel. I think that Conor is on the mend. He had some rice cereal this morning and didn't immediately vomit. He is primarily having the big D, but at least that means some nutrition is getting into his system (hopefully). Yeah! It has been a long week.

Aiden has a head cold and is being really clumsy (bruise on his chin and on his head into two days) uggg. He claims that his ears don't hurt though, so I don't think he has an infection throwing him off balance, he is just a spaz.

On a business note, I had had a drought as far as soaps were going. However, I got a bulk order for 20 bride and groom soaps, which sparked four more bride and groom soaps and then two baby shower soaps! Weeee!! Not to mention I have a friend coming by in a few to pick up two Valentine Soaps for her sons for tomorrow. :) Sweet! I'm going to make a few for Aiden's speech pathologists for Thursday (perhaps that will spark even more orders...we shall see). Especially since my Etsy shop has been dead dead dead lately.

Eating lunch while the weee one naps, best get to it!!!

No comments: