Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sick :(

“ Ability is a wonderful thing, but its value is greatly enhanced by dependability. Ability implies repeatability and accountability. ”

Unfortunately I have a cold coming, I'm trying to fight it off, cancelled our plans for the day and am downing the AirBorne, which according to it's website is gluten free, however I had a gluten reaction a bit ago and I'm not sure what it could be too, as I had creamcheese and celery for breakfast, a salad w/ GF dressing and just started on chicken soup that I made (cause I'm sicky) and I know it doesn't have any gluten in it, sooooo...??

Oh well.

Anyhow, we were supposed to have dinner w/ C&M this evening however I cancelled since Sam has been sick all week and I'm sick today, I'd rather not spread my germs. Thankfully Conor has only been waking up once all week during the night, except however for last night where he got up twice and Aiden was up three or four times. Oh well, this will pass one day...I've gone three years without sleeping through the night, what's a few more...hehe...

Well, I'm going to finish crocheting the hat I'm working on...just feel like working on new things but need to finish things before I move onto something new...so I started a new hat yesterday and want to desert it, but it deserves to have me finish it...hehe... :)

No comments: