Monday, October 15, 2007

Monday...

I have been feeling like complete poo lately and I think it's the gluten free food I've been eating, my body adjusting to the bread and stuff, I don't know how else to explain it but that's the newest thing I've done is introduce that.

The boys are doing well. Conor has been sleeping through the night most nights...Aiden still is having such a hard time. He wet through badly this morning and he was up from that point on quite upset, he woke Conor so I had to feed Conor (which I did in bed because I felt like I was going to vomit) and that made Aiden freak right out. Sam changed him and tried to get him back to sleep but he wouldn't go...so he's been up since 5:30.

Conor has been cooing a lot lately and has started to giggle when you tickle him. It's too cute...I can't wait to hear that little voice for real...He's starting to hold up his head when you sit him up so that's another milestone we are about to reach...yeah! :) He's too fricken cute for words sometimes.

No comments: