Tuesday, October 2, 2007

One week...

I have been strictly GF for a week now (well a week and two days) and I'm happy to say the hand and feet numbness is no longer an issue...every now and again I have a problem, but not continual like before. I'm slowly trying to make sure that I really am 100% GF and stay that way.

So, going through my day...here are the products I use, now I am doing the research and have found:

Mentadent - Gluten Free :)
Hand Soap - Soft Soap - Gluten Free.
Tresemme - EEEK...My conditioner contains gluten. :(
St. Ives Collagen Elastin - my favorite lotion - CONTAINS gluten :(
Tide is GF as is Downy Simple Pleasures
Shampoo - using White Rain right now and it is GF (their mousse and hairsprays are NOT)
Frizz Ease Mousse - GF (thank god~)
Face Wash - still researching my AcneFree, St Ives Apricot scrub has wheat in it but I don't think the target brand does, I don't see it in their ingredients and will send them an email, Clean And Clear is good
Nature Made Vitamins - Gluten Free
Yasmin - BCP's are GF :)
Tums - NOT GF
Tropicana Juice - NOT GF (Pure premium is okay)
Some nonstick pans have gluten in them... :( Not to mention I've cooked gluten products in them, so I need to get some new pans for my stuff... :(

No comments: