Monday, February 1, 2010

been a while

We all know I suck at this.
Anyhow, Today marks the first day of February, my favorite month. Not sure why it's my favorite month, it always has been and I think it's because my birthday is at the end of the month. I think it is one of those residual things from when I was a kid and birthdays were such an awesome thing. Not so awesome when you are over that 30 bridge...but whatever.

Anyhow...randomness for you - meals for the week (I did the month and shopped for it...woo) are:
Slop, Sausuage/Peppers/Onions, Stuffed Shells, Chix w/ Rice and Veggie, Pizza, Crab Cakes (may be postponed due to functions on Sat. night) and Pollo Relleno.

Today is Monday and I have no am appointments so must get back to my cleaning routine. Monday includes daily cleaning and a focus on the den and upstairs bath. :D

Later gator.

No comments: